Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sandy Hook: More on Noah Pozner / Michael Vabner


Anonymous

[Editor's note: Kelley Watt has suggested that "Noah Pozner" might be photos of his purported half-brother, Michael Vabner, as a child. What Anonymous has discovered provides powerful reinforcement for that stunning hypothesis, which other developments--including the recent mysterious disappearance of Kelley's original blog from this site--further reinforce.]

Regarding Noah Pozner/Michael Vabner situation.  I did some more study on the Noah holding the Lego Star Wars book, the book having come out in Sept. of 2012.  After more study on this, and more research of other photos of Noah, I am certain this photo of him with that book is photoshopped.  There are also 2 other photos that are suspect, one is him wearing an "Angry Birds" t-shirt at about age 3, and another "Marvel Heroes" t-shirt also at about age 3.  

First of all, the Star Wars Lego book came out in Sept 2012 but there is no way it could have been available in a school library that year.  How do I know this?  I was a school librarian and I know how the book purchasing is done, which is by fiscal year beginning Sept. 1. That book could not have been at their school library in 2012. Also the Angry Birds merchandise did not come out until after 2010.  They have Noah in that shirt at about age 3. Noah was born in 2006.  The angry birds video game did not even come out until 2010 and even then the clothing merchandising about a year later.  That photo puts Noah wearing "Angry Birds" clothing in 2009.  

The very first video game of it didn't come out until 2009.  It is usually several years after a marketed animated character comes out before it is mass marketed as clothing.  Same thing Marvel Super Heroes.  About the same time, just could not have been available that early on.  Clearly these photos were done on purpose as a response to the Michael Vabner revelation.  

[Editor's note: Anonymous is referring to the blog by Kelley Watt, which I regarded as quite exceptional:


JAMES FETZER: Is Noah's older step-brother, Michael Vabner, Noah ...

jamesfetzer.blogspot.de/2016/.../is-noahs-older-step-brother-michael.htm...


But when I attempt to link to it, the blog itself has been deleted. This suggests to me that Lenny Pozner has powerful friends who do not want the truth to emerge about Sandy Hook. Here is the most important photograph that was included in the original blog (click to view):





I am adding at the end the concluding paragraphs of Kelley's important blog. Here is more from Anonymous.]

I also don't even remember ever seeing that photo of Noah with that book until very recently and I have done research on him especially after the Pakistan photo came out.   So my educated guess says they photoshopped enough pictures in more up to date ways to try and fool the public at large, they just didn't bother to do their homework about exactly when those images could have been available.
​​


This is Noah in Angry Birds T-shirt, he could not have been more than 3.  Angry Birds clothing was not yet available on the mass market.  Also, the sister looks photoshopped in to me.  Shadows around left arm.



Noah at what looks like about age 2 or 2 1/2. This is the new Marvel SuperHero Images which were not out yet on the mass market.


Also took a look at that school library behind Noah.  That is the old Sandy Hook library or at least it is a library from back in the 90s based on the furniture. I had that same exact furniture in my school library when I started in 2002 and it had been there a number of years already which would have put it in the 90s. That was definitely not a modern school library.

[Editor's note: Here follows the final paragraphs of Kelley's original blog. Click to view.
The striking resemblance between Michael Vabner and Noah Pozner (where Vabner appears to be "Noah all grown up") combined with the fabrication of photos Anonymous has (in my view) conclusively established here (to have been photoshopped)--not to mention the disappearance of the original blog from my site--provides powerful proof that Kelley Watt has completely blown the Lenny-Pozner-as-Noah's-father fraud out of the water.]

24 comments:

  1. Nice job of researching, and those two photos are obviously of the same person. He's just too distinctive looking, and the shape of the eyes are a dead giveaway (pun intended).

    I suppose it won't be long before "Anonymous" shows up here telling us how mean and deplorable we are for questioning this, because s/he personally knows the family and they DID suffer the death of a son, yadda-blah-yadda-blah-yadda-blah-blah-blah...

    ~ D-FensDogG
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could tell instantly upon looking at the two pictures that they are of the same person. To me, there's no question about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not aware the original blog had disappeared until I read this article. I believe I read the original article on James Tracy's blog but it is conveniently gone also. It is amazing how lucky they are to have everything go their way. This case is one of high cheating, deception and fraud at many levels. Yet virtually the whole State of Connecticut is corrupt. The U.S. Justice Department and FBI have totally sold out on this because all this would be a cake walk for them to confirm but they choose silence. It is just not believeable they do not know all this and even monitor these comments. I would bet some one of them is reading this right now. Even the "distinguished" Henry Lee, Ph.D., former top medical examiner and crime scene investigator for Connecticut has suddenly clammed up too. Now think of all the honest medical examiners, pathologists with M.D. degrees, and other crime scene investigators throughout the nation and world who have also clammed up on this. The whole thing is like an Agatha Christy Novel in spades. Almost every normal investigative source is totally compromised to hide the truth. How could they get away with this? How could second rate criminals like this accomplish such a feat for relatively small gain? Why are so many authorities going so far to hide their criminal conduct? I don't get it, do you? Many people involved have also mysteriously died or disappeared. Wolfgang has been muzzled. James Tracy has been fired. Nothing has happened to any of the perps. This is astounding. Is there something even more sinister going on here that is behind all this totally criminal conduct by our government at so many levels? I have also never heard a peep from the normally big mouth of Trump on this either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do u explain Arielle on lennys Facebook page? He has tons of photos of her on there in today's time. She can not be Danielle.. Noah looks abt 4 to 5 in the angry birds shirt which makes it the right time frame. Him and Michael have totally different types of hair. His hair wouldn't magically become curly. Lenny has a photo of the vabner boy when he was about 9 or 10. Looks nothing like noah.

      Delete
  4. Here is a weak link of Sandy Hook to Trump through one Carl Gallups a Sandy Hook "Conspiracist" who has talked to Barry Soetoro and evidently become convinced it was a hoax. He runs a small church in Florida and recently in January this year endorsed Trump. Here is the link to the article:
    http://www.salon.com/2016/03/08/trumps_new_wacko_backer_this_sandy_hook_truther_and_obscure_evangelical_pastor_might_be_the_donalds_most_batsht_endorser_yet/ Again I have never heard a peep out of Trump that he believes Sandy Hook was a hoax. By the way there was an article on NY Post this AM of a woman or girl who lost part of her leg in Boston Bombing going to marry the fireman who helped her and comforted her at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating revelations. Don't worry about Trump Team. I've been writing to them about SH since Oct 2015. Sent books, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your court briefs. You make a great case.
      Well done.
      I believe I know where DLH resides. If this will help your case, let me know.

      Delete
  6. I just see the post i am so happy the post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    GMAT coaching chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testimony of Restoration with the help of Martinez Lexie(Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR +18168926958)..

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I'm a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Renee Joan Rothell, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about Mr Martinez Lexie of ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth 78,000.00 USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm confused. That's Noah holding a Star Wars book that was published in 2012, that's Noah a year or two earlier (No he doesn't look like a two-year-old he looks four) wearing a Marvel Heroes shirt that places him in pretty much the right time. Your explanations seem really odd....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe he did exist a few months before the tragedy due to this said photo. It does not appear to be altered in any way. Your explanation it cannot be is that the library could not have had that book in stock. Anyone who has went to school in at least the last 20 years would know you can order those scholastic books from those thin pieces of papers with order forms and many books to choose from. mommy and daddy order them and then you wait a little bit and then you get them.
    They also have book fairs where you can purchase these books in school for short period of time. --Ken¿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Anyone who has went to school in at least the last 20 years"... nos not too take sereously the arguements of noone who can't speak no good english

      ~ D-FensDogG¿

      Delete
    2. you had spelled arguments wrong and the word seriously and said "can't speak no good english" you're an idiot. go back to your trailer boy. you're trying to correct me when there is nothing wrong with that statement. should have said something about where i fucked up " it cannot be is that the library could not have had that book in stock" while i am not perfect and should have proof read I am sorry. But you're a piece of trash boy. Your Daddy¿

      Delete
    3. I'll wait for jesus with you in 2029.

      Delete
    4. Ha!-Ha!

      DEAR DADDY,
      Your grate! [Looks like I've hooked another stupid troll. Whoopee!]

      There's a word called "capitalize" and it ain't nessessarily about mony.

      You wrote:

      >>... you had spelled arguments wrong and the word seriously and said "can't speak no good english"

      I "had" spelled them wrong, huh?

      Guess what! Here's a list of other misteaks I "had" made which you apparentley "hadn't" been brite enuf to catch:

      NOS
      TOO
      NOONE
      And my failure to capitalize "english"

      Daddy, are you realy sure your up to deeling with me in a comment section¿ I dont like to boast but ive been known to make mincemeat out of liberal trolls on the Al Gore-invented Internet.

      But procede if you think your up too it. (Its all just a lotta fun four me!)

      ~ D-FensDogG

      Delete
    5. Are you threatening me¿lol Come find daddy, it'll be like one of those adoptions. Where later in life the kid really wants to know who daddy is. Your real problem lies with my views in my comment not my verbiage. I could tell you we're trolling. I just wanted to point it out, to one of your multiple personalities. I think one of them is retarded.

      Delete
    6. When did Jesus, God, Allah (whatever fictitious character you believe in) condone your actions on the internet, you treat people like shit boy. #2029 #FalseProphet

      Delete
    7. DADDY ~
      First, my real problem is that you are a truth denier who said something ridiculous and have absolutely zero, nada, no evidence to support your statement. Either find us a photograph of someone else in a library who is in possession of that same book BEFORE it was available to the public at large or else just STFU!

      You are a liar for Uncle Scam and everyone at this site has had plenty enough experience with scammers like you in order to see through your idiotic "explanations" in a heartbeat. In other words, you are really wasting your time here.

      Secondly, I am a believer in God and Christ, but I am a very lousy student who loves to make wicked people who support this lying, murderous, pedophile government (people like you) get all irritated and angry. Jesus doesn't approve of what I do, but guess what! I'll STILL be going to Heaven and you won't.

      Enjoy what little time you have left here, Pop.

      ~ D-FensDogG
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  10. You're an idiot. Blah Blah Yadda Yadda. If you believe in Christ you'll believe anything. If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything boy. You're a false prophet. You're nobody. You're a false prophet come find daddy. Anyone that has kids in school knows my idiotic statement is 100% correct. Now get back to your trailer boy, come find daddy. Your paid govt troll excuses and teenage angst amuses me boy. I do believe there is cover ups and hoax at SH. Kid, this comment I made about the picture (before your shill bible thumping self replied) was common knowledge. I did not troll, talk shit, or ruffle feathers. Yet here you are. We don't think alike, and I thank your god we do not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daddy, for learning how to capitalize. Now if you'll work on proper punctuation and paragraph breaks we can be friends again.

      ~ D-FensDogG
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  11. Let's just bury the hatchet, I don't have time to learn how to type and write english correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, OK, we can bury the hatchet. But before you leave, would you mind doing one thing for me? Would mind clarifying your position on Sandy Hook? Because it seems to me, anyway, that you've written conflicting things.

    On March 4th at 6:54 PM you wrote this:

    >>... "I believe he did exist a few months before the tragedy due to this said photo."

    Calling S.H. a "tragedy", and the way that sentence is worded, it sounds like you think little kids, including Noah, were murdered there.

    But today, at 10:19 AM, you wrote the following:

    >>... I do believe there is cover ups and hoax at SH.

    So, where do you actually stand on Sandy Hook? Tragedy (dead children) or hoax (government faked dead children)? Whatever it is that you believe doesn't seem clear to me based on these seemingly conflicting statements.

    Thanks.

    ~ D-FensDogG
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  13. My belief is there is hoax and cover up. The questions/discrepancy #'s are so monstrous. It doesn't just lie with these pictures. These pictures are just a flash in the pan. It is a tragedy, either way you look at it. Whether real kids died, or the lies to the masses from our government. My honest opinion,(which some people may not care for) the picture "seems" to be legitimate. Therefore, I don't believe this articles narrative. I'm just stating imo he did in fact exist months before 12/14. Anything beyond that I do not know and for that, I apologize.

    Ken¿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, thanks for the response. I appreciate the clarification. Bless and be blessed...

      ~ D-FensDogG

      Delete